Tonight’s It Takes Two saw Pixie, Trent, Thom, Iveta, Tim, Natalie and Karen Hardy all head to Zoe’s glittery home for a chat and some Strictly Magic.
First up were Pixie and Trent. We learnt that:
1) Pixie is not a pixie and has super long legs and went her dance didn’t go to plan on Friday (we didn’t notice!)
2) Pixie became pixelated pixie when she watched herself on her mobile!
3) Trent is from Australia. He means business and is there to win.
4) Their energy is adorable and we love them.
5) For their second dance they’re performing a waltz. We think it’ll be amazing! We predict tuna sandwiches will feature in Trent’s lunchbox this week. Bad breath helps with posture according to Zoe.
We then went behind the scenes of the title shoot. Here we saw that:
1) Scott feels like he has a temporary girlfriend!
2) Kevin is concerned about looking rubbish for the whole series.
3) Alison’s laugh is infectious.
4) Mark shouldn’t be trusted with light bulbs. They break when he goes near them.
5) Joanne and Scott became glitter fairies.
We then saw Thom and Iveta on Zoe’s sofa. We learnt:
1) Thom was very nervous on Saturday.
2) Iveta is impressed with her student as he takes control, is attentive and hardworking. She also gave an Oscars’ speech which we love her even more for. Would love to see her sing on the show.
3) Iveta Luckypoopoo is back and we’re happy to see her on the show. She’s also making up ivetaisms which my four year old understands but confuse me and make me love her even more.
4) They’re dancing Salsa and we cannot wait!
Karen hardy is back again in her choreography corner, complete with cushions. Here’s what she thought of Saturday’s performances:
1) She wanted more content from Mark and Karen and loved his caterpillar!
2) She loved Alison and Aljaz’s energy.
3) Karen loves Steve’s strength and thinks he’ll go far.
4) She thought Thom and Iveta were graceful and she loved their teamwork. As a sportsperson she’s sure he’ll have a journey.
5) She’s impressed with Sunetra’s recovery from her wobbly hold.
6)Gregg and aliona left her speechless.
7) Frankie and Kevin were gorgeous, beautiful and connected brilliantly to the performance.
8) She thought Simon and Kristina were fantastic.
9) We also heard the first Karenism of the year. *chants* “Rhythm is a Regular occurrence of accented beats!”
10) We also had a warning for our judges. Do not be mean to any of our celebrities as you’ll have an angry pregnant lady to contend with! Karen means business.
It was then time for Team Priceless Tim and Natalie to hop onto Zoe’s sofa. Here’s what we learnt from this couple:
1) Tim has a great collection of socks and glasses, as well as some unique moves.
2) Natalie is fixing Tim’s gait! If you’re my 4 year old this caused some confusion
3) They’re dancing the Waltz which we think will be fabulous!
And with a high kick, that was the end of tonight’s show. We’ll be back on Thursday with a further recap for you all. Hope you can join us then.