It’s Friday and that means one thing! There are less than 24 hours until our next Strictly live show and Strictly Support Group. As Zoe pointed out, we definitely have a *hashtag excited face* ahead of tomorrow night’s show.
Tonight we had a sneak peak around Elstree, where we learnt that Mark is competing with Tim for the award of best headgear:
We then saw Mark on Zoe’s sofa. We learnt:
1) He is feeling a lot better (phew!) and admitted he thought he really was Superman last weekend.
2) This week he and Karen are dancing the quickstep. We learnt he’s been singing along to the song all week long and is loving the dance.
3) We also learnt he’s wearing a white suit, so we have a feeling it’ll be all-white on the night!
Next into Zoe’s hub were Tim and Natalie. We learnt that:
1) Natalie was very supportive of her partner and was impressed with his characterisation in the Charleston last weekend.
2) Tim loves coordinating his outfits to glasses (nice bow tie and glasses combination.)
3) Tim is the perfect gentleman and bought Natalie a glitterball whilst filming Bargain Hunt. (aww!)
Sunetra and Brendan then stepped into Zoe’s hub. We learnt:
1) Brendan was slightly upset that Sunetra hadn’t bought him a present. We’re hoping our virtual cake gift, helped!
2) We learnt that Sunetra loved the American Smooth last weekend but is not friends with the Salsa yet! We’re pretty sure she’ll be fabulous.
We also saw Strictly CCTV and were shown 3 secret clips from training, involving Jay Z popping into Alison and Aljaz’s rehearsals, Joanne and Scott playing the longest ever game of Hide and Seek and Mark and Karen performing a “quickstep lift” and Karen screaming a lot!
It was then time for the Friday Panel with Vanessa Feltz, Stephen Mulhern and Kelly Hoppen.
1) They love Frankie, Pixie, Jake and Caroline and want Scott and Simon to do well.
2) They want Judy Murray to relax more and enjoy the dance as she looks nervous (we agree.)
3) They think that Tim may be in danger this week.
4) Stephen Mulhern has great hip action too. We predict a Strictly 2015 slot just for him!
We’d love to hear what you thought of tonight’s show. Just tweet us @scd_support or comment in the box below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We’ll be back tomorrow from 6.15pm for our Strictly Support Group and chat during the show. Hope you can join us then.