Tonight we came back with a bang and watched It Takes Two. It was a great show featuring Craig’s Revel-ations, Jake and Janette and Thom and Iveta who all joined Zoe in her hub!
We learnt that:
1) Sunetra dreams of glitter and wakes up covered in glitter, then realises she’s doing Strictly.
2) Steve wants big bushy eyebrows
3) Jake is really cool, calm and collected before her performs on the show.
4) He is really a Latin Boy, but Janette thinks he’s just as good at Ballroom.
5) People are calling him Jake and not Max! #hisnameisjake!
6) Craig and our judges are being super tough this year!
7) Craig felt that Alison needed to be more dramatic and Sunetra can push herself further.
8) He was surprised by how good Steve and Mark were and was shocked to see Thom go home, especially as he was going to do a Paso Doble dressed as a (topless) vampire (a la Ben Cohen from last year’s show!)
9) Craig loved seeing Judy relax and thinks Caroline is loose (in dance terms!)
10) We finally learnt what the word mellifluous means – flowing and sweet like honey! Thanks Craig.
11) He is very much looking forward to see Pixie and Frankie go head to head in the halloween battle of the Tangos!
12) We learnt that Thom loved his time on the show and really enjoyed learning to dance.
13) We learnt that Iveta thought Thom was just starting on a very long j-word
14) Watch out pub goers in London, Thom may be going to dance the Paso, if Zoe’s coaxing worked.
15) Zoe played matchmaker and thinks Thom and Iveta should go on a date! Awww!
16) Thom wants Jake and Janette to win the show.
and that ended tonight’s show! We’ll be back tomorrow evening with another It Takes Two recap.