It’s Wednesday and *counts on her fingers* day 3 of my A to Z of all things Strictly. Today is brought to you by the letter C!
C is for
I love cats, but there haven’t been very many on Strictly, yet! I couldn’t write about them, so chose to write about the Charleston instead.
Lots of dances on Strictly make me smile, but the Charleston makes me smile the most as it looks like a lot of fun. The costumes are sparklier than any other costumes on Strictly and the lifts look like lots of fun too! I tried one of the lifts with daddy but it didn’t look as good as it did on Strictly.
I have only watched Strictly for a couple of years, but I’ve liked lots of Charlestons. My favourites have been:
1) Caroline and Pasha’s Charleston – They had lots of lifts and looked like they were having a party!
2) Susanna and Kevin’s Spooky Charleston – Kevin made a great werewolf. He didn’t scare me (a lot) even though I was only 3!
3) Pixie and Trent’s Charleston – Had the sparkliest costume ever! I want a dress like that when I’m grown-up!
4) Anna and Robin’s Charleston – It was really fast and looked like lots of fun.
5) Nicky and Karen’s Charleston – I like it when there are stories on Strictly and this was like a fairy tale! Nicky was a knight in shining/glittery armour and rescued Karen from a scary train!
I showed you this Charleston earlier:
Which Charleston is your favourite Charleston ever performed on Strictly? Let me know by commenting below or tweeting @scd_support.
See you tomorrow.