Tonight sees the launch of Celebrity Masterchef and we’re cooking up a treat for your tastebuds with today’s Throwback Thursday.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last month, you’ll probably know that the wonderful Natalie Lowe will be competing and being judged by none other than Gregg Wallace. We’ll be watching the show and having a short Masterchef themed chat from 7pm, however for today’s Throwback Thursday we’re watching the inspirational Paso Doble which won the People’s Strictly this year.
This dance had the perfect recipe for a Paso Doble:
1) It was Strong and Powerful like a Mature Cheddar Cheese
2) It had more Fire than a Scotch Bonnet Chilli Pepper
3) It had traditional choreography and cape work, just like the family lemon drizzle cake recipe!
4) It had great music and drama! Just like the Masterchef kitchen
5) It also had a heart-warming heroic story which made us all a little emotional, just like chopping an onion!
We loved this dance and it’s easy to see why watching it. Here are Cassidy and Natalie with their wonderful Paso Doble.
We’d love to hear what you thought of that dance. Tweet us @scd_support or comment below to let us know.
We’ll be here from 7pm with our Masterchef chat! We hope you can join us then.
Domestic Goddess in Training!