On tonight’s It Takes Two, Zoe became a newsreader and had Carol and Pasha, Daniell and Kristina, Ian Waite and Vicky Gill join her in the It Takes Two hub.
Carol and Pasha were first to join Zoe on the sofa. We learnt:
1) They were relieved and surprised they weren’t in the dance off.
2) They had so much fun dancing their quickstep.
3) She loves dancing with Pasha as his choreography is amazing!
4) She is oblivious to what the judges say when they’re listening the comments, as she got through the dance without falling over.
5) They’re dancing the Paso Doble this week and she’s struggling with the seriousness of the dance, especially as Pasha is adorable, even when he growls like a teddy bear.
Next up was Ian Waite’s Warm-Up. We learnt:
1) He thinks Jamelia and Tristan are getting into the character of the Charleston and are looking good.
2) He thinks Jay and Aliona look super smooth in their Quickstep and have a lot of pivots.
3) He thinks Jeremy and Karen have super pointy toes in their Jive, but need to work on his bounce action. They’re doing a Turkey Walk!
4) He thinks Kellie and Kevin’s Foxtrot looks great. Her footwork looks brilliant but her topline looks a little upright.
5) He thinks Kirsty and Brendan‘s Paso Doble could be a good dance for them. She needs to work on her shaping.
6) He thinks Katie and Anton‘s Viennese Waltz has lots of content and she’s doing it very well but needs to keep her knees soft.
Vicky Gill then arrived to show off some of this weekend’s costumes in Puttin’ On the Glitz. We learnt”
1) She was proudest of Kirsty and Brendan’s outfit on Movie Week
2) We saw Karen’s dress with lots of colourful fringing! She is being a duck!
3) We saw Janette’s Tango dress which is contemporary with a crop top and light skirt
4) We saw Georgia’s Quickstep dress. She’ll look like a princess.
5) We saw Anita’s Sparkly Samba dress which is made from sequin fabric.
We must say all these outfits sound superb.
Our final couple to join Zoe tonight, were
Danny Zucko Daniel and Kristina. We learnt:
1) He thought his quiff was worth 10 points.
2) He was a huge Grease fan when it was first released and he got to meet Olivia Newton John this week!
3) He is surprised at how nerve-wracking Strictly is!
4) Kristina is impressed at how he’s embracing the whole Strictly experience. She thinks he’s wonderful.
5) They’re dancing American Smooth this week. He’s loving the Foxtrot part, but he’s concerned about the lifts and landing Kristina.
That ended tonight’s It Takes Two. We’re back with another recap and a short chat tomorrow. Hope to see you then!