On tonight’s it Takes Two. Zoe was joined by Katie and Anton, Daniel and Kristina, Ainsley and Natalie and Karen Hardy. We learnt:
Zoe has Will Young on speed dial, even if he doesn’t have a clue who she is!
First up were: Daniel and Kristina (complete with an afternoon tea!) We learnt:
1) He had a wonderful time and wished he could learn more dances.
2) He thinks that it was his time to finish up and that they did OK. Kristina thinks they did great.
3) Kristina’s favourite dance was their Cha Cha Cha. She admires Daniel for giving his all and conquering his nerves.
4) Tuesdays are not good days and Kristina turned into counsellor for him.
5) He has got on with everyone in the Strictly Class of 2015, proof that Strictly helps forge friendships forever.
We also learnt there’s a lot of love between all of the couples.
They’re all very different personalities but the best of friends.
The make-up room is the place they all meet up.
No-one loves a hug and a kiss more than Ainsley.
Ainsley and Natalie then joined Zoe on the sofa. We heard that:
1) They engaged with the music and full embraced the beauty of the Waltz.
2) They struggled with the posture most during the week, but he did brilliantly.
3) Natalie was thrilled with Ainsley as he led her across the floor and did everything she asked him to.
4) They’re dancing Jive this week.
5) He’s working so hard and giving so much wellie he’s creaking a bit! *sends him some WD40*
The legend that is, Karen Hardy, then joined Zoe for Karen’s Choreography Corner. We learnt:
1) She thought the show was truly amazing and professionals did some brilliant choreography.
2) She thought:
Anita and Gleb were brilliant. The choreography was so complicated she did a great job.
Kirsty and Brendan need to let go a little bit more. She’s a perfectionist and just needs to get out there and move.
Georgia and Giovanni were exquisite and the choreography was brilliant. There were lots of complex steps.
Jeremy and Karen had a lot of energy and he had some great steps in his Jive.
Kellie and Kevin had a quality packed routine
Jamelia and Tristan had brilliant swivel and she embraced the Charleston.
The final couple to join Zoe, were Katie and Anton. We learnt:
1) She loved every minute of the Viennese Waltz
2) Anton made Dave Arch speed up the music so he could push Katie to do more spins and pivots.
3) They were freestyling in the end!
4) Katie couldn’t believe the judges were being so lovely.
5) Her daughters were amazed. One of them text her saying “Top of the leaderboard, you legend!”
6) Anton has been on top of the leaderboard with Lesley Garrett, Laila Rouass and Patsy Palmer and now with Katie.
7) They’re dancing Salsa this week. She’s going to have a party and not be afraid.
That ended tonight’s It Takes Two. We’re back tomorrow for another recap. Hope to see you there.