On tonight’s It Takes Two, the set was transformed into a spooky (and scary) place. Zoe was joined by Anita and Gleb, Peter and Janette, A giant spider, a bird and Ian Waite dressed in red as a devil!
First on the sofa were Anita and Gleb. We learnt that:
1) They’re taking each week as it comes and are genuinely surprised and thrilled by the judges’ comments.
2) Gleb has a lot of faith in Anita. He sometimes thinks he’s pushing her too far but tries to make sure his choreography suits her strengths.
3) She is so grateful for all the support she’s receiving from all the fans and Arlene.
4) She’s embracing the costumes!
5) They’re dancing the Waltz this week and it’ll be spooky. She is going to be Malificent and there might be flying!
Ian Waite then appeared for his Wednesday Warm-up!
1) He was upset that Ainsley went home as he thought he had a few more weeks in him
2) He thinks Jeremy and Katie could be in danger this week.
1) Kirsty needs to lift up on the balls of her feet more in her Charleston
2) Katie needs to be careful she doesn’t look too stiff.
3) Helen has a good bounce action in her Samba
4) Anita looks really good in her Waltz
5) Kellie needs to work on her Paso hands and create more shape
6) Georgia has good hold but needs to work on her footwork and do more heel leads in her Tango
Peter and Janette then joined Zoe on the sofa. We learnt:
1) He found the Rumba hard and was channeling Patrick Swayze dancing the Rumba!
2) They love hearing the judges’ comments and constructive criticism.
3) Despite both being in the competition, Janette and Aljaz aren’t competitive at all!
4) They’re dancing Foxtrot this weekend and they’re both loving it!
That ended tonight’s It Takes Two. We’re back tomorrow for another recap. Hope to see you then.