Strictly fever has officially hit the nation with the first 5 Strictly 2016 celebrities being announced. All we can say is we’re sure this year’s Strictly will be better than ever!
Here are 10 things we’ve learnt this week about Strictly:
1) We now know 5 of the cast who will be on Strictly 2016. They are:
- Former Politican Ed Balls
- Singer Will Young
- TV Presenter Laura Whitmore
- Sports Presenter Ore Oduba
- DJ Melvin Odoom
2) There seems to be much excitement around this year’s announcement and the Celebs who have been announced all seem to be getting in the mood for Strictly and practising their dancing. They do look good if we say so ourselves:
3) The pros have been hard at work rehearsing again and it’d seem the pro boys are ready to battle for Laura:
4) There have been bruises:
5) Friendships are forming:
6) And once again there has been cake (to celebrate the lovely Oti’s birthday! – Happy Birthday Oti!)
That’s a brief round up of what’s happened this week on Planet Strictly!